POT FARM INFO
"News for Mobile"
To play on phones or tablets, try the
The following is only the very latest news. For everything else, visit Pot Farm Info, the Complete Unofficial Guide to Pot Farm.
- The EASTER theme and quests released Wed 4/16. Easter Rally Event begins Thr 4/17. 420 Theme Quests (just a few) begin Fri, 4/18. 420 crates should be available Sun 4/20. See the THEME PAGE for more info about the theme. See REGULAR QUESTS and the Easter Chronic Quest Pack. DISCUSS HERE.
- 4/16: There's a new tab under rallies marked "Equip". See the RALLY INFO PAGE for details. Discuss Rallies.
- 4/15: AWESOME NEWS! The honor of the Golden Sizzler Award was kindly bestowed upon me (and Bill Cassaday) today. Details. Thank you so much to everyone who nominated me for this special honor. I'll display it on my farm proudly as soon as I receive it. And a big contrats to my fellow winner, Bill.
- "FANTASY 2014" THEME NOW OVER. It ran from Mar 27 - Apr 14. See the THEME PAGE or the EXPIRED QUEST PAGE. Discuss here. NOTE: Devs have said that Mandrake will remain in mystery seeds after the theme so it will continue to be available to run the Danky Donkey Tavern and upgrade the new hydro. There was no Mandrake repeater.
- Check out PF MANAGER to find share posts. It's a handy Newsfeed Organizer that can help you find the newsfeed posts you're looking for. Discuss here.)
- I believe the new "Rally Up" Quest is for everyone. Follow the requirement instructions for some Jackpot Seeds. If you're already in a rally, simply click the megaphone icon, then the My Rally button to get the prize and complete the quest. Discuss.
- Rally Event to HARVEST RED DRAGON and event support quests ended 4/11. Claim your prizes. See more info on the Rally Page. Discuss rallies.
- Speaking of rallies, here's a TIP: Since headers for rally posts appear to be gone (at least temporarily), hold the Ctrl key and left click the pictures to open the links in new tabs. (I believe this is Facebook playing around with groups and NOT something Pot Farm has any control over.)
- Pot Farm has asked players to nominate someone awesome to receive a "golden sizzler award" through the end of April 2014. Details.
Send your nomination to Pot Farm.
- April bonuses for buying pot bucks POSTED HERE.
- NEW: A storage item for fully grown plants. The Greenhouse is a rally event prize. (More info on the STORAGE PAGE.)
- QUEST PROBLEMS: Level Sign and Storage Quests were reset and some quests may be missing. The devs changed how their quest backend works to help the game run faster. I was told by the devs... "No quests were removed intentionally but it seems some questpack quests are missing or misplaced. We are looking into it." They are reportedly working on sorting these issue out.
- Crates can now be found under "Special" tab in your gift box, and can no longer be found in tending.
- MOST ASKED QUESTION: Where do I find an item I need for a quest? Click the GO THERE button on the quest page in the game. If there's an option to buy it, you can. Also, search the QUEST LIST in this guide for tips and to see if you earn it doing another quest.
- NEW FEATURE: When you view the info page for a contraption, it shows you how much of each ingredient you have! Discuss.
- Cool new feature for sending gifts. Now you can search by player name!
- 1/13: Optional farm backgrounds added. From the store, click the LAND tab for options.
- 11/20/13: 3 new plants showing up from Jackpot Seeds: Pink Lady, Agent Orange, and Blue Widow. These are for the 3 new hash presses available to players level 311 (pink), 420 (orange), and 511 (blue). Buy the presses from the store for coins. More details on the contraption page. Blue, Orange, and Pink Hash can be traded for Puff Passes.
- Pot Farm regularly recommends this guide... Mar 7.
Please click here to share this latest post with your neighbors. Click...
(Previous shouts over the last year:
- The Puffin Browser is a great way to play the game on a smart phone or tablet. Discuss.
- 9/10/13: They said it would never happen, but effective Sept 10, 2013, the option to plant gifts in hydros has been added! Hydros use 2 puff puff per plant when planting from your gifts. See HYDRO PAGE.
- 9/10/13: Changes made to share posts and limits. See info and new limits. See mystery seed post changes HERE.
- 9/10/13: Facebook moved from "credits" to "local cash denominations", so Pot Farm has made the switch to cash. Info from Facebook: Info. More info.
- 8/30/13: 4X PLANT GIFTS: They added the ability to use the 4x plant feature for items in the gift box. Click the new "4x plant" option from seeds in your gift box.
- You can now move plants! It costs 150 puff puff each, but it's handy if you grow something you want to save. Just use the move tool and you'll be asked to confirm if you want to spend the puff puff to make the move.
- 8/13/13: New SNACKPOT SEEDS.
- You can now fertilize contraptions to make them ready instantly. When you click on one, you'll get a popup telling you how much time is left on the contraption and how much guano it takes and asking you to confirm or cancel. See how much guano each contraption requires on the CONTRAPTION PAGE.
- Pot Farm Lottery. Randomly win a prize! (You must have notifications turned on, or you won't see it.)
- New plant grown only from mystery seeds introduced: "Ol' Smokey". Available in 4x and 9x versions. Collect 100 and trade for Puff Puff Passes (in the store under tending). There are 5 awards for these offering a total of $30 pot bucks!
- 6/18/13: 3 plants added to Jackpot Seeds: Salty Nut Bush, Music Tree and Ashtray Vine. When you harvest them, you get salty nuts, groovy tunes, and cigarette butts, ingredients for your Barfing Dragon!
- GuruBar users: I do NOT recommend using the "present" button appearing between search and "Play". This is NOT something I added. It is by the company (Conduit) that I use to publish the toolbar. I RECOMMEND clicking your GuruBar button, then toolbar options, then clicking HIDE on the first item (listed as "MAM"). This will remove it from your toolbar. Discuss.
- BIG NEWS about collection limits. All collection limits used to be on a rolling 24 hour clock. NOW, limits reset every day at the same time (10pm PDT) when daily bread comes out. This covers returning gifts and collecting from newsfeed posts.
- 5/1/13: Storage is now combined! Open one storage unit and see what's in all of them. You can even store excess storage units! See all the details (with pictures) on the PFI Storage Page. See Pot Farm's POST ABOUT THE CHANGE. Discuss Storage.
- Most contraptions no longer offer share posts. From the devs: "To cut down on feeds (Facebook doesn't like how many feeds we push out) we took out contraptions shares for stuff you can easily get from visitor gifts."
- Facebook credit scam warning!
- 1/24/13 - JITTERS UPDATE!
- Radio interview with makers of Pot Farm! Part 1, Part 2.
- Listen to Pot Farm's Pot Casts: EPISODE 2 released 12/13/12. EPISODE 1. Discuss here.
- Pot Farm added options for Full, Half, and NO animation. See their post.
- Pot Farm Auto Publish feature: How to turn it off or on.
- Game not working? READ THIS! Having trouble contacting support? READ THIS!
Earn Facebook credits at 4LOOT.