POT FARM INFO
"News for Mobile"
To play on phones or tablets, try the
The following is only the very latest news. For everything else, visit Pot Farm Info, the Complete Unofficial Guide to Pot Farm.
- Issue with Facebook payments should be resolved. Reload the game if you sitll get the error. More info.
- Beach Theme is here! QUEST INFO. THEME INFO. Discuss here.
- The smoothie/kushberry rally event ended Monday 7/28 at 3pm PDT. Claim your prize! Read about THIS EVENT on the RALLY EVENT PAGE. Discuss this event HERE.
- The devs are having a contest. Click link for all the details.
- 7/16: PF went widescreen, then went back. They've said "we will bring back the Widescreen version again in the future. But we just need to figure out how to get it so everyone can use it." 7/22 update: Fullscreen is back temporarily.
- Promotional offers for leveling. See leveling page for details.
- Check out PF MANAGER to find share posts. It's a handy Newsfeed Organizer that can help you find the newsfeed posts you're looking for. Discuss here.)
- Take the Pot Farm Info
"QUEST GARDEN" POLL.
- July bonuses for buying pot bucks POSTED HERE, including a new Canada Goose.
- The "play now" button on Pot Farm's fan page moved. It's on the left side. Easier still, simply type play.potfarm.info in your browser and it will take you to the "no animation" version of the game. Especially handy for smart phones!
- PFI Sneak Peek! ESG working on new iOS game. Code name: Munchie Farm. More.
- Auto-publish button added. Details and how to turn it off.
- A few Chronic Quest Packs have returned to the store (Port-a-potcalypse and Lil Fried).
- Pot Farm Info asks "When did YOU start?" Click to learn how to find your start date!
- When upgrading something that requires helpers, now you can post the help request to your rally. See more.
- 5/20: Long Hard Road quests (quest pack) #6 and #10 were changed to use Ol Smokey instead of Ditch Weed so low level players can still complete them.
- GRASS ROOTS is a new game for Android phones from the makers of Pot Farm. It's still in beta testing and not yet available in all countries. I've started a handy guide to "Pot Farm: Grass Roots" at potfarm.guru. Find info about the game there.
- PFBG, Baby! Yep. It's the Pot Farm Board Game. Check out Eastside Games' fundraising page on Kickstarter for all the scoop. See the video!
- Pot Farm regularly recommends this guide. The latest was June 26.
to share it with your neighbors.
(Previous shouts over the last year:
- Check out the awesome new share feature at the bottom of the page when you harvest something to share. Now you can keep doing what you're doing and deal with the shares when you want to. Sweet! (Don't forget to share before leaving the game!) If you want to know what shares what, check out my NEW SHARE PAGE here on Pot Farm Info.
- Check out the Golden Sizzler Awards and how to nominate players.
- NEW: A storage item for fully grown plants. The Greenhouse is a rally event prize. (More info on the STORAGE PAGE.)
- QUEST ISSUES: Level Sign and Storage Quests were reset and some quests may be missing. The devs changed how their quest backend works to help the game run faster. I was told by the devs... "No quests were removed intentionally but it seems some questpack quests are missing or misplaced. We are looking into it." They are reportedly working on sorting these issue out.
- MOST ASKED QUESTION: Where do I find an item I need for a quest? Click the GO THERE button on the quest page in the game. If there's an option to buy it, you can. Also, search the QUEST LIST in this guide for tips and to see if you earn it doing another quest.
- 1/13: Optional farm backgrounds added. From the store, click the LAND tab for options.
- 11/20/13: 3 new plants showing up from Jackpot Seeds: Pink Lady, Agent Orange, and Blue Widow. These are for the 3 new hash presses available to players level 311 (pink), 420 (orange), and 511 (blue). Buy the presses from the store for coins. More details on the contraption page. Blue, Orange, and Pink Hash can be traded for Puff Passes.
- The Puffin Browser is a great way to play the game on a smart phone or tablet. Discuss.
- 9/10/13: They said it would never happen, but effective Sept 10, 2013, the option to plant gifts in hydros has been added! Hydros use 2 puff puff per plant when planting from your gifts. See HYDRO PAGE.
- 9/10/13: Changes made to share posts and limits. See info and new limits. See mystery seed post changes HERE.
- 9/10/13: Facebook moved from "credits" to "local cash denominations", so Pot Farm has made the switch to cash. Info from Facebook: Info. More info.
- 8/30/13: 4X PLANT GIFTS: They added the ability to use the 4x plant feature for items in the gift box. Click the new "4x plant" option from seeds in your gift box.
- You can now move plants! It costs 150 puff puff each, but it's handy if you grow something you want to save. Just use the move tool and you'll be asked to confirm if you want to spend the puff puff to make the move.
- 8/13/13: New SNACKPOT SEEDS.
- You can now fertilize contraptions to make them ready instantly. When you click on one, you'll get a popup telling you how much time is left on the contraption and how much guano it takes and asking you to confirm or cancel. See how much guano each contraption requires on the CONTRAPTION PAGE.
- Pot Farm Lottery. Randomly win a prize! (You must have notifications turned on, or you won't see it.)
- New plant grown only from mystery seeds introduced: "Ol' Smokey". Available in 4x and 9x versions. Collect 100 and trade for Puff Puff Passes (in the store under tending). There are 5 awards for these offering a total of $30 pot bucks!
- 6/18/13: 3 plants added to Jackpot Seeds: Salty Nut Bush, Music Tree and Ashtray Vine. When you harvest them, you get salty nuts, groovy tunes, and cigarette butts, ingredients for your Barfing Dragon!
- GuruBar users: I do NOT recommend using the "present" button appearing between search and "Play". This is NOT something I added. It is by the company (Conduit) that I use to publish the toolbar. I RECOMMEND clicking your GuruBar button, then toolbar options, then clicking HIDE on the first item (listed as "MAM"). This will remove it from your toolbar. Discuss.
- BIG NEWS about collection limits. All collection limits used to be on a rolling 24 hour clock. NOW, limits reset every day at the same time (10pm PDT) when daily bread comes out. This covers returning gifts and collecting from newsfeed posts.
- 5/1/13: Storage is now combined! Open one storage unit and see what's in all of them. You can even store excess storage units! See all the details (with pictures) on the PFI Storage Page. See Pot Farm's POST ABOUT THE CHANGE. Discuss Storage.
- Most contraptions no longer offer share posts. From the devs: "To cut down on feeds (Facebook doesn't like how many feeds we push out) we took out contraptions shares for stuff you can easily get from visitor gifts."
- Facebook credit scam warning!
- 1/24/13 - JITTERS UPDATE!
- Radio interview with makers of Pot Farm! Part 1, Part 2.
- Listen to Pot Farm's Pot Casts: EPISODE 2 released 12/13/12. EPISODE 1. Discuss here.
- Pot Farm added options for Full, Half, and NO animation. See their post.
- Game not working? READ THIS! Having trouble contacting support? READ THIS!
Earn Facebook credits at 4LOOT.