Welcome to Pot Farm Info, the site Pot Farm calls...
"the best and most comprehensive Pot Farm site on the vast interwebs!"
POT FARM INFO
Questions? ASK Pot Farm Info
Chocolate Syrup details - GO TO "ALL ITEMS" PAGE
- Chocolate Syrup
- Type/Source: product - See below for details. For others, see the PRODUCT PAGE.
- Available to levels: 1+
- Availability: Currently available.
- Date First Introduced: unknown
- Original Expiration Date: none
- Not part of a theme.
- Purchase price: 3 pot bucks.
- XP received when purchasing: 0
- Coins received for selling it: 200
- (If this price does not match the game, please REPORT IT HERE.)
- Protection: 0
- Spaces: 0
- Giftable? YES
- Daily Bread (income): NONE
- This is one of the many gifts available from Santa Claus (Gift Contraption). See all possible drops on the Santa Gift Page.
- This is a product of the following item(s): headless choco chicken
- Used for: Chocolate Factory Hydro, Dicks Date
- PRODUCTS are items which CANNOT be placed on your farm. Products are gifted or produced by contraptions or repeaters. Products are NOT available in the store. (A pot buck price listed indicates how much it costs if you choose to buy it when needed as a part for building instead of mooching it.)
- Buildable items (such as hydroponics) require certain products to build. Many quests require using or selling products. (You USE items in your gift box. You SELL items from your STASH.)
- Several contraption products can be used to purchase Puff Passes in the store under tending. Some contraption products are ingredients to other contraptions.
- This item is NOT a REPEATER.
If the info on this page does not match the game, please REPORT IT HERE.
Pot Farm Info Site Map:
Pot Farm Info pages for Mobile:
Pot Farm Info on Facebook:
Links to Pot Farm (the game itself):
This website was made from 100% recycled materials.
This website was not tested on animals.
Naturally HIGH in fiber. Contains NO CFCs or transfats.
Copyright 2010-2014, Pot Farm Info
If you see any of my content (including PFI watermarked images) copied elsewhere, please contact me with details so I can give some work to a poor, starving lawyer. Stealing my hard work ain't cool, man. This site is NOT affiliated with Facebook, Pot Farm on Facebook, or East Side Games. However, all content is used with appropriate permission by original authors. That permission does NOT extend to anyone copying from this site.