Welcome to Pot Farm Info, the site Pot Farm calls...
"the best and most comprehensive Pot Farm site on the vast interwebs!"
POT FARM INFO
Questions? ASK Pot Farm Info
NOTE: This new section should show up ONLY the first time you access this site each day.
This site offers so much help for players. PLEASE take a moment to help this site!
1) Click to LIKE this site...
2) Keep up with Facebook posts from Pot Farm AND Pot Farm Info. FOLLOW the PFI list.
3) Please consider even a small donation to help SUPPORT this site. Details.
Pot-O-Bot Van details - GO TO "ALL ITEMS" PAGE
- Pot-O-Bot Van
- Type/Source: quest - See QUEST PAGE for more info.
- Available to levels: 15+
- Availability: Expired limited time offer.
- Date First Introduced: 2013-04-29
- Original Expiration Date: 2013-05-24
- Click for more info on the "scifi2013" theme (including other items).
- Purchase price:
- XP received when purchasing: 0
- Coins received for selling it: 29,700
- (If this price does not match the game, please REPORT IT HERE.)
- Protection: 600
- Spaces: 6
- Giftable? NO
- Daily Bread (income): NONE
- Starts out as
AutopotPot-O-Bot Van (Initial) which gives 600 protection. Upgrade with 10 enerchron cubes to get the AutopotPot-O-Bot Van (transforming). Upgrade again to get a Rastablaser (9x robobud repeater). Upgrade again to go back to the AutopotPot-O-Bot Van (transforming) and again to go back to the AutopotPot-O-Bot Van (initial) (protection). (The Rastablaster was initially released as a 4x repeater. That was fixed. It's supposed to be 9x.)
- This item is NOT a REPEATER.
If the info on this page does not match the game, please REPORT IT HERE.
Pot Farm Info Site Map:
Pot Farm Info pages for Mobile:
Pot Farm Info on Facebook:
Links to Pot Farm (the game itself):
This website was made from 100% recycled materials.
This website was not tested on animals.
Naturally HIGH in fiber. Contains NO CFCs or transfats.
Copyright 2010-2014, Pot Farm Info
If you see any of my content (including PFI watermarked images) copied elsewhere, please contact me with details so I can give some work to a poor, starving lawyer. Stealing my hard work ain't cool, man. This site is NOT affiliated with Facebook, Pot Farm on Facebook, or East Side Games. However, all content is used with appropriate permission by original authors. That permission does NOT extend to anyone copying from this site.