Welcome to Pot Farm Info, the site Pot Farm calls...
"the best and most comprehensive Pot Farm site on the vast interwebs!"
NOTE: This section should show up ONLY the first time you access this site each day.
This site offers so much help for players. PLEASE take a moment to help this site!
1) Click to LIKE this site...
2) Keep up with Facebook posts from Pot Farm AND Pot Farm Info. FOLLOW the PFI list.
3) Please consider even a small donation to help SUPPORT this site. (If you won't, who will?) Details.
Pot Farm Info presents detailed info for
Groovy Tunes. (See ALL ITEMS HERE.)
- Groovy Tunes
- Type/Source: product - See below for details. For other products, see the PRODUCT PAGE.
- Available to levels: 30+
- Availability: Expired limited time offer.
- Date First Introduced: 2013-03-08
- Original Expiration Date: 2013-03-22
- Click for more info on the "stpat2013" theme (including other items).
- Purchase price:
- XP received when purchasing: 0
- Coins received for selling it: no resale value (or cannot sell).
- Protection: 0
- Spaces: 0
- Giftable? NO
- Daily Bread (income): NONE
- To use this as an ingredient for the Barfing Dragon contraption, you need to go to your gift box and USE it. That moves it to your stash where you can then use it in the contraption.
- This item is NOT a REPEATER.
Groovy Tunes sources and uses:
This item IS NOT giftable to and from neighbors.
USED FOR: (SEE BELOW)
(This is an old product note which will be incorporated elsewhere on this page soon.)
The following REPEATERS produce this product: NONE!
The following items require this product for building: (I hope to add this information some day, but it will take a lot of work compiling it all and adding it to a database to be able to easily present it. For now, this information is available for HYDROPONICS on the HYDRO PAGE.
NOTE: I am still checking to see if there are any mistakes or issues with this information, but this new format should be much more complete and accurate than the previous format.
MORE ABOUT PRODUCTS: (See even more about products on the PRODUCTS PAGE)
Products are items which CANNOT be placed on your farm. Products are gifted or produced by contraptions or repeaters. Products are NOT available in the store. (A pot buck price listed above indicates how much it costs if you choose to buy it when needed as a part for building instead of mooching it.)
Buildable items (such as hydroponics) require certain products to build. Many quests require using or selling products. (You USE items in your gift box. You SELL items from your STASH.)
Several contraption products can be used to purchase Puff Passes in the store under tending.